Thursday, June 12, 2008

Church Family,

First of all I would like to thank each of you for your prayers. Your prayers are what makes the Body of Christ come together into unity. Prayers are what hold up the weak and keep the strong going! No matter who you are or what you do, you are able to pray. Prayer is our weapon that no man, no demon, not even satan himself, can strip it from it's power!

2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

If you have not yet heard, I will be going off to Peru to attend Cavalry Chapel Bible College. Many of you know my testimony in Christ and how He has brought me through many trials and afflictions. Through them all I have come to this conclusion; I will always be in need of His present help! Never am I exempted from the necessity of God's Work in my life. I will always be on the road to perfectness until that glorious day that I am present with the Lord. Do you understand, everthing will be perfect when we get to behold the Glory of God, His Son Jesus Christ. Nothing gets more perfect than that. All things will have passed away, behold all things will become new for eternity! That is what we have to look forward too, are you ready.

I am now putting in my request for your prayer. Prayer is not the least you can do for me, it is the most that you can do for me! All the rest are blessings, thank you so much for all your support.

P.S. I am putting together a prayer team that will be praying for me while I am on the front lines, The Prayer Warriors! If you would like to be on the team than email me at die4JesusChrist@yahoo.com, or simply post your comment on my blog. The prayer team will be notified when and where we step onto the frontline. You will also be updated with prayer request from the field. It's time to help BUILD HIS KINGDOM!

NOTE: Remember to email me so I can put you on the Prayer Warrior-mailing lists.
NOTE:You can also email me prayer request of your own. (just specify if you want it kept secret)

Visit Me At: http://www.pray4aaron.blogspot.com/
and http://www.die4jesuschrist.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Garmoni7 said...

You can add me and Jesse to your list of prayer warriors. I know God will continue to do wonderful things in your life. It has been a blessing to have you as a brother in Christ and you have been such a blessing to this church family. Even though we don't want to see you go, you have to be faithful to the calling that God has placed on your life. We don't send you off with tears of sorrow, but tears of joy because we know that God is working through you in a powerful way.

For His Glory,

Monica Garcia

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron, it's Dannielle. You can add me to your prayer warrior's list. Know that I've been praying for you and will begin with renewed fervor!! LOL Also, if you could pray for me and my desire serve in ministry; but utimately God's will for my life.