Monday, August 11, 2008

Off to Peru!



Hello Church family,

I will be flying out to Peru tomorrow at 1:00PM! I will be arriving in Lima Peru at 10:30PM. I thank all of you for all of your prayers that you have bestowed upon my life. I will be starting class on the 15th and will need those prayers of yours like man needs his bride! God has been so faithfull and I have nothing but praise to give Him.

I am looking forward to my studies and I would like to thank all those people who have invested themselves into my life, thank you so much! I will write some articles while I am gone, and share some of the wisdom that I know god is going to show me while I am in Peru! I will also be keeping your ojos (eyes) updated with pictures and videos of life in Peru! Family kkep in touch and email me if you get a chance, it will be the most effective way to keep in touch with me.

-Your Brother in Christ-

2 comments:

xxpopthedomexx said...

view my blog please thanx

Mason and Blanca said...

You are going to do so GREAT! I'm so proud of you and excited for you!

<3 Blanca