Saturday, October 11, 2008

To His Loved Ones!

P8310040
Hello Loved Ones,

I know it has been a while since I updated this blog. Well I apologize. I have so much to tell yall though. First of all I would like to welcome my new neice into the world. Her name is Addyson Lynn. (Sorry John and Jaime if I missed spelled her name!)

So I bet you're wondering about what's going on in Lima, Peru. On Tuesday, the students and I here at the Bible College will be going on a mission trip to Juanaco, Peru. It is about 6 hours away from Lima up in the mountains. We will working with kids in a very poor stricken area of Peru. They say it is a very dark place, and I can testify to the spiritual warfare already. So your prayers are ever so needed and ever so appreciated. We will be leaving Tuesday night and returning Monday morning.

As far as school goes, it is going ok. To be honest I have been having a tough time. I have been fighting the good fight though. I remember these words in the Bible,"With much learning comes much sorrow!" I think the more we grow, the more we realize how wicked we really are. But when sin abounds Grace does abound much more! The words of Paul bring comfort to me, because I see that even a man with so great a faith can feel these words, "Oh wretched man that I am!" I am not writing this letter seeking anyone to have pitty for me, I just want to express my true heart today to those in Christ who may be going through the same thing. Know this, His loved ones, that our Lord Jesus was a Man of constant sorrow. (Isaiah 53:3) "He is despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and acquainted with grief." This life is but for a moment my brothers and sisters, so fight the good the fight of faith and in due time we will reap an everlasting reward, and that reward is eternity in the presence of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Oh ya, you too! and me! You have to put up with me for eternity, haha!!! lol I love yall and hope to see you all soon! May the peace of God guard your hearts, and may you lean upon His Grace for every need that is layed before you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful encouragement! God is so good! Love you Aaron!
Enjoyed having you in my class.

Pastor Kevin

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy. Super encouraging...THANKS!!! Miss you and will DEFINATELY keep praying for you. :D
~Yvette

Bethany said...

You have my prayers, brother.